The Ewww Factor℠
Did you know?
- Water fountains can have 2.7 million bacteria per square inch on the spigot.
- Telephones can carry 25,000 germs per square inch.
- The first-floor button on an elevator harbors the most bacteria and germs.
- Your work surface may have 400 times more bacteria than the average toilet.
- Computer keyboards can carry more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat.
- Bathrooms have fecal toxins on nearly every surface.
Coverall can use an ATP meter to measure the amount of bio-pollution on various objects in your work environment to make sure we are not only cleaning for appearance, but to reduce the spread of illness-causing germs in your workplace.
For reference, a chef's hands in a professional restaurant should register below 30 when tested with an ATP meter. Anything under 100 is considered acceptable. Are you ready to have your work environment tested?