Why the Coverall Program Is the Right Choice
It’s important to determine what you’re looking for when choosing a commercial cleaning company for your office, business, daycare, gym or other commercial facility. Ask yourself if your current cleaning service is delivering everything you need. With the Coverall Program you get:
- A Healthy Clean: A unique cleaning program that reduces the spread of illness-causing germs and odors
- Customized Cleaning Plan: Fits your needs and budget so it's right for you
- Competitive Pricing: We show you exactly how your pricing is determined based on industry standards
- 24/7 Customer Support: Phone, online and onsite customer support
- Bonded and Insured: Comprehensive General Liability and Surety Bond
- Innovative Products and Equipment: EPA-registered cleaning products and industry-leading equipment
- Reduced Cross-Contamination: Coverall Color-Coding for Health System for maximum cleanliness
- Professional Clean Team: Trained and certified Coverall Franchise Owners
- Special Services: Specific cleaning methods to address your floors, carpets and special areas
The naked eye can’t see germs, but Coverall can, using a scientific tool called an ATP meter. ATP meters, which measure Adenosine Tri-Phosphate, are commonly used in restaurants, schools and hospitals to prove germ removal. It is the same tool that is used by Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System to prove the effectiveness of our unique cleaning program.
The Coverall® Program is proven to clean for appearance and reduce the spread of illness-causing germs in your workplace. While other companies may say they use some of the same technology we do, in reality they are actually doing something much different. When we developed the Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System Program, we tested every tool and technique with the ATP meter to ensure that our Program removes the most germs and dirt as efficiently as possible. We continue to use the ATP meter to monitor, innovate and deliver the highest quality Program available today.