Common spaces in offices, schools, and other workplaces and facilities require frequent cleaning to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. Without professional everyday janitorial services, these frequently used areas can see increased transmission of illnesses like cold and flu, resulting in missed work time for employees and a poor experience for customers and other guests. The cleaning and disinfection of these high-volume touch points can offer more robust protection by directly addressing these surfaces. Here’s why cleaning frequently used areas is vital for your business.
What is a High-Touch Surface?
Frequently touched areas can be contaminated with bacteria and pathogens left by others with each repeated contact. In a post-COVID world, your guests will be more aware than ever of how clean your business is (or isn’t). To ensure the best possible experience for your guests, extra attention should be given to frequently touched surfaces.
Consider examples of these surfaces in your business:
- Doorknobs, handles, push plates, stair railings, light switches, elevator buttons and banisters
- Communal surfaces like water coolers, vending machines, water fountains, coffee stations, upholstered furniture, tables and desks
- Surfaces in restroom facilities such as flush handles, toilet paper dispensers, faucets, toilets and hand dryers
- Communal kitchen areas, such as refrigerator handles, microwaves, coffee makers, counters and cupboards
- Shared equipment, such as remote controls, phones, thermostats, copy machines, printers, security devices and delivery crates
Cleaning High-Touch Surfaces
High-touch surface cleaning is best completed on a regular basis by a professional commercial cleaning service provider. Proper disinfection requires the right chemistry of cleaning products as well as proper knowledge of EPA-certified disinfecting techniques. With this approach, your business can be cleaner, healthier and safer for all who visit.
Coverall® is a leading commercial cleaning franchise brand with a large network of local Franchise Business Owners who serve thousands of customers across the country each year. Our Health-Based Cleaning System® is used in offices, medical facilities, schools, gyms and retailers to help maintain a cleaner and healthier environment.
Our proprietary Core 4® Cleaning Process cleans and disinfects frequently touched surfaces with consistent and thorough results. Workplaces across numerous industries can benefit from our “gold standard” cleaning methods developed using CDC and AORN guidelines.
Our industry-leading process includes:
- EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants that kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Color-coded microfiber cleaning cloths to trap and remove 99% of bacteria and dirt while preventing germ spread.
- No-dip flat mops, which clean floors without using dirty water, minimizing cross-contamination.
- EPA backpack vacuums to capture 99% dust and other airborne particles, improving air quality.
High-Touch Point Cleaning Services from Coverall
The best way to ensure frequently used areas in your business are properly cleaned is to leverage the services provided by a Coverall Franchise Business Owner. Using their industry expertise, your Coverall professional can develop a customized cleaning plan for your facility while taking into consideration any areas requiring extra attention.
In addition to Everyday General Cleaning Services, Coverall’s On-Demand Cleaning Services include contamination cleans after exposure events such as a COVID-19 or flu outbreak. To protect your company assets like hard floors, upholstery and windows, be sure to consider Preventative Maintenance Cleaning Services.
A cleaner, healthier and safer facility begins with a free, no-hassle quote from Coverall. Contact us today to learn more about how a local Coverall Franchise Business Owner can help give you peace of mind with a worry-free commercial clean.