Coverall Franchise Business Owners make use of reusable cleaning products like color-coded microfiber mops and towels. These products offer a less wasteful solution than paper or other disposable products and reduce environmental impact. Additionally, Coverall’s no-dip mop system eliminates the need for disposal of unused chemicals in dirty mop buckets.
The HEPA backpack vacuums used by Coverall Franchise Business Owners reduce indoor air pollution by keeping dirt, dust and other allergens inside the vacuum with filters that block 99.97% of those pollutants compared to only 40% blocked by non-HEPA units. With a non-HEPA unit, the remaining 60% of particles remaining reenter the environment.
Coverall also partners with top environmentally conscious companies to offer eco-friendly janitorial services. Company partnerships like those with Diversey, Inc.®, R.E. Whittaker Company and Kaivac Cleaning Systems™ allow our Franchise Business Owners to deliver innovative and exceptional cleaning services while remaining environmentally conscious.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GREEN CLEANING